Red raspberry seed oil
Ecocert 100% organic
100% cold pressed, Extra Virgin Canadian Red Raspberry Seed Oil is prepared using a proprietary cold press process that uses no solvents or chemicals.
Raspberry seed oil has a wide variety of qualities to offer the cosmetic industry due to its anti-inflammatory as well as its broad spectrum UVA and UVB protectant properties.
It has shown to be preventative in conditions such as gingivitis, eczema, rashes and other skin lesions. It has a very beneficial low fatty acid ratio which typically help reduce risks associated with cancer and heart diseases.
Red raspberry seed oil also contains beneficial levels of carotenoids and higher tocopherol levels than either grape seed or safflower oils.
A clear, golden-pink liquid, Red Raspberry Seed Oil has a mildly sweet, fruity odour.
Red raspberry seed oil has a wonderful set of properties to offer:
- powerful antioxidant properties
- 83% essential fatty acids and a high level of Vitamin E gives it an important role in skin repair and conditioning
- emollient, lubricating and conditioning properties, creating a lipid barrier providing skin protection and moisture retention properties
- highly stable, possessing intrinsic broad-spectrum protection against UV radiation
- well cited for the prevention of rash, eczema and other skin lesions
- superior anti-inflammatory properties, especially when compared to other well-known oils (Oomah, et al 2000)
- contains variable amounts of Ellagic Acid, which is anti-carcinogenic and anti-mutagenic as well as being anti-bacterial and anti-viral
If this page was good for you please share it. Here's how..
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.