Cape chamomile oil
Organically grown - The oil is distinctive for its striking deep blue color due to the presence of azulenic compounds. It is these that provide the powerful anti-inflammatory properties for skin ailments. It is largely composed of fragrant esters, most significantly: 2-methylpropyl 2-methylpropionate, 2-methylbutyl 2-methylpropionate and linalyl acetate. The oil's properties and uses are manifold and include:
- anti-inflammatory and soothing, so helps with sunburn, infected cuts and wounds, insect bites
- anti-allergenic and anti-septic
- all types of skin problems especially sensitive areas that tend to become inflamed including eczema
The mild natural fragrance of sunumbra® is largely due to its Cape chamomile and green rooibos components.
If this page was good for you please share it. Here's how..
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.